* Please note: you will need to join via the Zoom Desktop Client, Zoom Mobile App, or a H.323/SIP device to ensure that you can participate in the breakout discussions.
Join practitioners and fellow funders for a conversation on how COVID-19 (‘Coronavirus’) is impacting 2020 civic engagement programs, organizations, and people, and discuss how to support shifts in program and operations. We will discuss voter registration, education and turnout, census, ballot initiatives, election protection, issue organizing and community engagement, and policy needs, as well as physical and mental health, wellness, and healing. Following the opening conversation we will conduct small group breakout sessions to learn specific short-term rapid response needs and longer-term impacts to the ecosystem, and then return to the full group to discuss how philanthropy is responding in the moment.
National Executive Directors of Color Cohort: Relationships & Resilience -
- Alliance for Youth Organizing
- Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance (APALA)
- Ballot Initiative Strategy Center (BISC)
- Center for Popular Democracy (CPD)
- Community Change Action
- Community Justice Action Fund
- Demos, Everybody Votes Campaign
- Faith in Action Fund and Faith in Action
- For Our Future Action Fund
- National Women’s Law Center
- State Innovation Exchange (SiX)
- State Voices
- Working Families Party
- Kristin Purdy, FCCP [bio]
- Alexis Anderson-Reed, State Voices [bio]
- Ethan Frey, Ford Foundation [bio]
Please also note that this discussion is open to funders and philanthropic advisors only.