- Funders' Committee for Civic Participation
- Funders Concerned About AIDS
- Funders for Reproductive Equity
- Global Philanthropy Project
- Grantmakers Concerned with Immigrants and Refugees
- Grantmakers Income Security Taskforce
- Health and Environmental Funders Network
- International Human Rights Funders Group
- The Consultative Group on Biological Diversity
Non-profit organizations are increasingly grappling with the threat of cyberattacks-- and turning to their funders for support. For most grantmakers, however, cybersecurity is not an area of expertise. Reflecting the universality of the cybersecurity threat, eight donor affinity groups offer this webinar focused on how funders can support grantees in addressing and responding to digital security concerns.
- A debrief: Digital Security & Grantscraft Guide: An introductory guide for funders.
- Lessons learned and strategies pursued by a donor that has recently invested in digital security as an area of concern for his/her grantees.
- Discussion of the strategies and infrastructure already built and in use, particularly as related to grantmaking focused on the Global South, for rapid response/ emergency cybersecurity-related grantmaking.
Following these presentations and a general Q&A period, donors will have the opportunity to join more narrowly-focused breakout conversations via separate, but parallel, conference calls. The focus topic for each breakout conversation is currently in development and will be announced at a later date.
- Michael Brennan, Technology Program Officer, Ford Foundation
- Meerim Ilyas, Senior Program Officer, Urgent Action Fund
- Eric Sears, Senior Program Officer, MacArthur Foundation
Registration for this event is now closed.