Movement leaders are working hard and pivoting on a regular basis to ensure that immigrants are able to fully engage in their communities, be counted in the 2020 census, and participate in the upcoming elections. Learn what immigrant communities in the South and beyond are grappling with during these times of uncertainty, including the impact of the coronavirus, as well as what funders can do to provide support during this time of need.
- Maria Alegria Rodriguez, Executive Director, Florida Immigrant Coalition
- Everton Blair Jr., Board Member, Gwinnett County Board of Education
- Jerry Gonzalez, Executive Director, Georgia Association of Latino Elected Officials
- Estrella Sanchez, Executive Director, Community Estrella
- Benjamin Francisco Maulbeck, President, Funders for LGBTQ Issues (Moderator)