Leadership is crucial in times of crisis—and even more so in the struggle for long-term structural change. What does it take to tackle crises and the underlying racial, economic, and social injustices that drive them? Learn about the risks a wide range of leaders have taken, the failures they’ve experienced, and how they’re building power and bridges across the country. Gain insights into the challenges that lie ahead and discuss supports that leaders need to achieve equity and justice for all communities.
- Juanita Cabrera Lopez, Executive Director, Mayan League
- Stephanie Cho, Executive Director, Asian Americans Advancing Justice — Atlanta
- James Gore, Senior Program Officer, Z. Smith Reynold Foundation (Moderator)
- George Goehl, Executive Director, People’s Action
- Amaha Kassa, Founder and Executive Director, African Communities Together
- Rev. Ben McBride, Co-Founder, PICO California