At a time of tremendous polarization and the proliferation of hate, faith plays a critical role in many people’s lives and has the power to influence the perspective of millions. Faith-based organizers have mobilized allies, advocacy, media attention, and resources for immigrant communities. Join us to delve deeper into the experience of faith-based organizers at the intersection of the immigrant justice movement and their faith communities as they fight for the soul of our nation.
- Cody Edgerly, Organizer and Development Director, Never Again
- Namira Islam, Co-Founder and Community Engagement Director, Muslim Anti-Racism Collective
- Rev. Ben McBride, Co-Director, PICO California
- Laura Speer, Director, Strategy, The Annie E. Casey Foundation (Moderator)
- Meghan Vesel, Executive Director, New Sanctuary Movement