- Chesapeake Bay Funders
- Environmental Grantmakers Association
- Funders for Reproductive Equity
- Grantmakers In Health
- Grantmakers Income Security Taskforce
- Hispanics in Philanthropy
- Philanthropy Northwest
- Sustainable Agriculture & Food Systems Funders
- United Philanthropy Forum
Census 2020 is less than two years away; the time to act is now! Planning has started for a “Get Out The Count” campaign to reach hard-to-count populations in the communities you care about. What key information do you need to guide your investments in support of a fair and accurate count in 2020?
During this webinar, funders will learn about:
2020 Census operational timeline, including changes to census methods and field infrastructure;
Procedures for counting vulnerable individuals who are homeless, transitory, or living in group facilities and rural and tribal communities; and
How funders can engage with and support local and state government Complete Count Committees.
Tara Westman, The California Endowment
- Sol Marie Alfonso Jones, Long Island Community Foundation
- Jeri Green, National Urban League
- Terri Ann Lowenthal, FCI 2020 Consultant
Please visit FCCP's Eventbrite registration page to RSVP.