Join the Children, Youth & Family Funders Roundtable (CYFFR) for their first webinar! We are delving into research on the importance of family stability for positive child outcomes. We’ll hear from field experts on what we have learned so far and what programs and policies work to provide stability in uncertain times. We’ll talk with funder leaders about policy strategies to stabilize children’s lives. And, we’ll have a chance to talk together about the goals and plans for the Roundtable.
- Gina Adams, Urban Institute
- Leslie Boissiere, The Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Elsa Holguin, Rose Community Foundation
- Paula Sammons, W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- Ada Sanchez, Peppercorn Foundation
Registration for this event is now closed.