Join Northern California Grantmakers, Grantmakers Concerned with Immigrants and Refugees, and Tides to hear tactical and practical findings, as well as recommendations for ways to invest in immigration organizations on the ground serving a growing population of immigrant communities in crisis.
These nonprofits are facing many technical and process heavy hurdles. We’ll review how funders can support capacity building to improve technology infrastructure and data management, creating significant impact in the field.
Speakers will review key takeaways from the Immigrants United Collaborative – a 9-month pilot initiative of Tides.The conversation will include:
- A deep dive into 4 immigration nonprofits across California, including how they operate and the challenges they face.
- Recommendations on how these organizations could improve their internal capacity to manage data and improve technology use.
- Ways funders can engage in building an ecosystem for nonprofits in the field to be effective and achieve scale.
This is an interactive learning session with time for a Q&A.
- Roxana Shirkhoda, Director Special Initiatives at Tides
- Kavi Harshawat, Co-Founder, UX Researcher, Designer at GoodCTZN
- Ron Gorodetzky, Co-Founder, Engineer at GoodCTZN
Register by visiting the Registration Page.