- Early Childhood Funders Collaborative
- Grantmakers Concerned with Immigrants and Refugees
- Grantmakers Income Security Taskforce
The Children, Youth & Family Funders Roundtable's series—the Impact of Immigration Action on Children and Families—has sought to build awareness and knowledge of key issues, share resources, and explore how funders—both those deeply engaged in immigration issues and those just discovering the intersect of their core portfolios with issues facing immigrant families.
This teleconference is an opportunity for funders to share how they are coming to this work and the ways in which their foundation's portfolios are evolving to explore the intersect of specific topics and the changing landscape for immigrant families.
Visit the Children, Youth & Family Funders Roundtable's Immigration Action landing page for more information on these issues.
- Denise Dell Isola, Irving Harris Foundation
- Sandra Martinez, California Wellness Foundation
- Laura Speer, The Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Kavitha Sreeharsha, Emerson Collective
Registration is now closed.