The second quarter meeting of the California Census 2020 Statewide Funders’ Initiative. An agenda and supporting documents will be emailed prior to the meeting.
The meeting will be held at various offices of The California Endowment and networked via video-conference.
- Fresno - Tulare Room, 2440 Tulare Street, Suite 420 Fresno, CA 93721
- Los Angeles - Room 359, 1000 N. Alameda Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Oakland - Inclusion Room - 2000 Franklin St., Oakland, CA 94612
- Sacramento - Progress Room, 1414 K. Street, Suite 500, Sacramento, CA 95814
- San Diego - SD VC Room, 5060 Shoreham Pl # 350, San Diego, CA 92122
Lunch will be available starting at 11:30 pm in Los Angeles and Oakland.
Registration closes at 12 p.m. PDT, Friday, June 14, 2019.
Please note we have a new registration system. You must log into your account to be able to register. If you have not logged in before but have previously attended a GCIR program, you can follow the 'Forgot Password?' link to request a new password, as you most likely already have an account in our system.
After you register for the meeting on the GCIR website, you'll receive an email confirmation and the option to download a calendar item. Meeting materials will be shared prior to the meeting.
Please contact [email protected] if you have questions about registration or meeting logistics.