U.S. Census 2020
- Everyone Counts!, Infographic, GCIR.
- California Counts!, Infographic, GCIR.
- California Counts! Reducing Census 2020 Undercount, Infographic, GCIR.
- Funders Census Initiative 2020: ad hoc working group housed at Funders' Committee for Civic Participation.
- 100,000 people call for an end to prison gerrymandering, Prison Policy Initiative, September 8, 2016.
- Supporting the Census & ACS: A Toolkit for Coalition-Building - How State and Local Voices Can Make a Difference, Association of Public Data Users and The Census Project, March 2, 2016.
- Federal Spending in the States: 2005 to 2014, The Pew Charitable Trusts, March 2016.
- Race and Ethnicity in the 2020 Census: Improving Data to Capture a Multiethnic America, The Leadership Conference, November 2014.
- Final Reports from the Funders Census Initiative, Funders' Committee for Civic Participation, July 2011.
- Surveying for Dollars: The Role of the American Community Survey in the Geographic Distribution of Federal Funds, by Andrew Reamer and Rachel Blanchard Carpenter, Brookings Institution, May 2010.
- Counting for Dollars: The Role of the Decennial Census in the Distribution of Federal Funds, by Andrew Reamer and Rachel Blanchard Carpenter, Brookings Institution, March 2010.
- Census 2020: Why An Accurate Count Matters to Philanthropy, Forum of Regional Associations of Grantmakers
- Funders Census Initiative: Census 2020 Updates, Funders' Committee for Civic Participation
- The Census Project, The Census Project
- The Leadership Conference: Census, The Leadership Conference
- California Complete Count: Counting 2010 and Planning for 2020 Final Report, The California Complete Count Committee, June 2012
- California Counts! 2010 Census Campaign: A Network Approach to Funder Collaboration, by Gigi Barsoum, PhD, GCIR, 2012.
- Beyond the Count: Leveraging the 2010 Census to Build New Capacities for Civic Engagement and Social Change, by Jennifer Ito, Barbara Masters, Rhonda Ortiz and Manuel Pastor, USC Dornsife, funded by The California Endowment, 2011.
- California Counts! A Funders' Guide to the 2010 Census, GCIR, 2009.
- Factors Determining California's Share of Federal Formula Grants, Second Edition, by Tim Ransdell, Public Policy Institute of California, February 2004.
- California's Share of Federal Formula Grants, 1991 - 2001, by Tim Ransdell, Public Policy Institute of California, December 2002.
A special thanks to GCIR members and funders for their support in making this resource page available.
Posted September 2, 2016 • Revised February 9, 2017