National and State Level Data
- Migration Policy Institute | Immigration Data Hub
- Pew Hispanic Center | Data and Resources
- Pew Hispanic Center | Immigration Trends
- Urban Institute | Demographics and Trends
- U.S. Census Bureau | International Migration - Data Sources
- U.S. Census Bureau | American Fact Finder
County and City Level Data
- GCIR | Immigrants in the United States: County-level Data on the Foreign-born
- Pew Hispanic Center | Mapping the Latino Population by State, County and City
- National Institutes of Health (NICHD) | Net Migration Patterns for U.S. Counties - this new website allows users to generate maps and charts of state and county-level net migration using six decades of data.
- The Newest New Yorkers: Characteristics of the City's Foreign-born Population, 2013 edition | NYC Department of City Planning - this report provides detailed analyses of and comprehensive information on NYC's foreign-born population.
Posted August 9, 2013 • Revised January 19, 2016