Join a robust discussion over breakfast with your colleagues! Meet at the International Ballroom to grab breakfast and then head to your table or breakout room.
Please Note that breakfast will be cleared at 8:30.
- Where Does Public Charge Stand?
Sara Campos, Program Officer, The Grove Foundation
- National Perspectives on Redistricting and Census 2020
Amy Dominguez-Arms, Philanthropic Advisor
- Early Childhood and Immigration
Shannon Rudisill, Executive Director, Early Childhood Funders Collaborative
- The Campaign for Temporary Protected Status
Ainee Athar, Immigration Program Manager, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Participatory Grantmaking in the Immigrant Justice Movement
Kate Vickery, Executive Director, Houston Immigration Legal Services Collaborative
- The Other 95%: Why We Won't Win if We Don't Get Investing Right
Jasmine Rashid, Director of Real Money Moves, Candide Group
- CLARKSTON: Mother of Exiles, Film Discussion
Abdulkadri (Abdul) Mohamed, Production Assistant
Din Blankenship, Director & Producer
Erin Bernhardt, Director & Producer
Date & Time:
Thursday, March 12, 2020 -
7:45am to 8:50am EDT