What does it mean to build a movement for culture change that reflects the core values of equity and justice for immigrants, refugees, and asylum seekers? The advent of entertainment “news,” targeted social media strategies, and a misused presidential platform have made a hateful and divisive anti-immigrant narrative part of our mainstream culture. Join this workshop to learn about the breadth of the work being done to counter this anti-immigrant narrative and advance a positive culture change strategy—as well as the multiple entry points for funders as the infrastructure for this ecosystem is being built before our eyes!
- Kalia Abiade, The Pillars Fund
- Ryan Eller, Executive Director, Define American
- Bridgit Antoinette Evans, Executive Director, Pop Culture Collaborative
- Adey Fisseha, US Senior Program Officer, Unbound Philanthropy
- Ai-jen Poo, Co-founder and Executive Director, National Domestic Workers Alliance